I know a lot of people say, "New Year! NEW ME!"
I guess you can say it if you'd like, but I'd rather not. I believe we can be whoever we want to be and shouldn't wait for a new year just to change and grow as a person.
Instead, we should embrace our true selves and just try to aim for becoming the person we really want to be.
Even if it's little steps, why not try to set goals?
And I'm totally not talking about new year's resolutions. Let's be honest... No one actually follows through with those!!
I mean something more like setting up plans, and becoming organized. A lot of people have a hard time trying to accomplish their "resolutions" because they go overboard and then feel frustrated and discouraged if they do not reach the "resolutions." Trust me, I feel the same!
That's why, I've slowly been working on trying to accomplish little goals, one step at a time.
Set a daily goal, a weekly goal or hell, even a monthly or yearly goal!
Even if it's something as simple as getting out of bed and making it.
Even if it's as simple as drinking a glass of water a day.
I believe that we all change and become our true selves over time and that we should just accept it.
So what if you can't follow through with your "new year's resolutions"??????
At least you tried!
I think we're all able to accomplish something, no matter how big or small, if we believe and take time.
Nothing is in a rush to be done. And if it is? Just try your best!
Anyways, that's just my opinion on "New Year, New Me!"
Hope I helped someone in this post.
xox,
Leni-Anne Blacker
aka
NightNerd18
P.S.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN DO IT AT YOUR OWN PACE!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment