Helloooo!
So I recently made a new YouTube channel to go along with my original one (NightNerd18)!
This new channel is going to be where I post my video/film productions, where as I'll post other stuff on my original channel.
I hope you like it :)
Feel free to subscribe to both channels!
Original: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybfV8TR7fOn02KCd0MBzlg
New: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6eGfnKXlECkUjLNX7BjIMg
ALSO, I made a website!!
It's for my photography and graphics works that I do, where as this blog is mostly writing related.
You can check it out here: http://annathetiger18.wix.com/leni-anneblacker
You can always find me on Twitter (@lenightnerd) and on Instagram (@lenianne.blacker) or even on Wattpad where I post fanfics and original stories: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Leni-AnneBlacker
I hope you like all this stuff as I'm really excited to be sharing the updated versions of my works/media/etc and older versions with you!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, have a great day and let me know what you think about all these things!! <3
xox,
Leni-Anne Blacker
No comments:
Post a Comment