First Blog
Hi, I'm NightNerd. This is my first blog. I'm a teenager who loves reading and writing. In my blogs, I'll probably just be typing up some fictional stories or poems. I'm a total nerd. I'll probably also blog about books that I've either read, am reading, re-reading or want to read. My favourite genre is probably sci-fi or fantasy. I'm not a huge fan on romance. My favourite author would be the wonderful Lisa Jane Smith (L.J. Smith), author of the Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle, the Forbidden Game, Dark Visions, Night World, etc. My favourite holiday is Halloween. I also really enjoy painting or sketching. I'm in the process of creating a website dedicated to books I absolutely adore and admin very nerdy pages on Facebook. I also enjoy vlogging, similar to blogging. I'm a top student and enjoy school. I like taking pictures and editing them. I think music and books would probably be the two things I need the most in my life. I like to listen to music because a song can put my emotions into words that I can't and makes me feel like I'm not alone. I like to read because it lets me escape reality and I can go into this magical world where I have no problems and I can be somebody completely different from who I am. Basically, I'm the type of girl who will have a pen, paper and books with her at all times, no matter what.
 |
| My edit |
No comments:
Post a Comment