Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Meetings



Meeting people. It is such a strange thing. You may instantly bond. Or maybe you were weary at first and then slowly grow curious, wanting to know more about that one person that got your attention. You may meet at the weirdest times and at the oddest places. I don't think any meetings are ever a mistake even if they happen by accident. I think what matters most is what you plan on doing after you meet someone. Why did you meet them? Maybe you needed a friend or someone to make you smile. Someone to wake you up and put you back into reality. There is always a reason, you just need to find it.

I dedicate this blog post to someone I met very recently. They showed me that it's okay to be yourself. To love the things you love. To believe in what you believe in. They showed me what it meant to be my own person and for that I am very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment