Hello, everyone!
How are you all doing? Hope that anyone reading this has been having a great time in their lives :)
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am available (and you can book a session online, I'll leave the link at the end of this blog post) as a photographer, video editor/director/producer starting now.
I'm going to be away sometime in July, but I'm open to discussing session dates and prices.
Here's a link to my website, where you can view bits of my portfolio and book a session online:
http://annathetiger18.wix.com/elenigiannakas
If you or anyone you know live in the Montreal area and are/is in need of a photographer, video editor/producer/director, feel free to contact me directly from my website, or via this email address: annathetiger18@gmail.com
I hope this interests you and you pass this message on.
Thanks :)
Leni-Anne Blacker
aka
NightNerd18
No comments:
Post a Comment