Friday, 24 February 2017

Favourite February Quo Products

Hello!

I feel like blogging about beauty, yet again. I know I recently posted my favourite makeup of 2016, but I got some new stuff so I thought I'd share.

First of all, I've become obsessed with Quo. I got quite a few of their products for Christmas as presents from my family.

My favourite out of all the Quo products I got is the Blending Sponge. I like to use it for mixing all my creams and powders together once I've applied everything. It's super soft and smooth and feels really great against my skin. I usually apply creams first, blend those, and then add some powders (highlights, contours, blush) and blend those on top of the creams. I also like that the sponge is purple. It's super easy to clean. I use Sunlight dish soap to get everything out and warm water.




Another thing I got was these beautiful lipsticks, also from Quo. They came in the Luxury Lipstick Wardrobe pack of four. They're all so gorgeous, but my favourite one of them is Fig, a nude pink. It's subtle and looks good with everything, especially my pastel dress from Reitmans.




Also from Quo, I acquired stunning eyeshadows. There's 12 shades in one palette and I love to play with them and mix them around. My favourites are lighter pink neutral shades. They apply easily and I was so happy to find that they came with brushes!




I don't know if you knew this... But I LOVE sparkles and glitter. And hightlers. Which is why Quo's So Focus Highlighting Palette is the perfect match for me. Not only does it make you shine like the star you are, it blends perfectly with your other makeup products. It comes with two amazingly plump brushes. One is slanted and the other is nice and rounded. These brushes work great for any powder you may use!


The last Quo product I'd like to talk about is their Age Excellence Foundation. I'm only turning 19, but this is a beautiful foundation for my skin. I'm an 004 shade and it matches my tone perfectly. It's super smooth and blends easily against my skin. You don't need much for full coverage, so your supply lasts a while. One of the best foundations I've had, to be honest!




Most of these items can be found at your local drugstore such as Pharmaprix (Shopper's Drug Mart).

Happy makeup-ing!

xox
Leni-Anne Blacker
aka
NightNerd18

No comments:

Post a Comment