Sunday, 5 July 2015

M.A.C. @Rockland Shopping Centre Review

So I recently went to M.A.C. to get some makeup for prom.

In all, I had a really good experience. The people working there were super helpful and knew what they were talking about.

Right away, someone asked if I was in need of help. I replied, saying that yes, I did need help and was looking for these specific products.

I was looking for the lip pencil called "Soar B15" and could not remember the lipstick's name! She knew which one it was right away! I was blown away.

The lipstick is called "Faux A45" and is quite beautiful.

It also turns out that Kylie Jenner uses the same duo and that it's super popular! I had no idea until the lady told me this.

Then came the "toner" as I called it. What I was actually looking for (as I later found out) was "BB Cream."

The lady working picked the right skin tone the first time! She really knew what she was doing and I felt very relaxed, knowing I was getting the right things done just before prom!

They didn't end up having the BB cream I was in need off, so they gladly gave me three (free) samples! I was enjoying my visit even more!

Although the products were overall expensive, I really did pay for quality.

I ended up bringing my products to my friends house to get my makeup professionally done for prom. What amazing work she did!

I'm really thankful for everything M.A.C. did for me! And my friend too!

Anyways, I hope you liked my review and if you did (or didn't) let me know in the comments bellow! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment