Friday, 3 July 2015

Waves Crash - Poem / Blog Entry

I've always loved the ocean, ever since I was born!

I was on the school's swim team for three years and honestly, I couldn't be happier about that. Swimming is such a passion for me, I just love it.

I recently just got back from Cape Cod, MA, USA. I've been going there since I was a little kid. It's my favourite place in the world!

We only got to go to the beach twice this time, but we swam in the hotel's pool every night, which was amazing for me.

Anyways, here's a little poem about the beach that I wrote!




The waves crash
Kissing the shore
Always longing for more and more
The waves crash
Giving us shells
And sea creatures galore
Mermaids will watch
As we pick up their brush
Taking it with us
As we rush away
Before the storm
Hits the bay
The waves crash
Higher and higher
Taking away
My sweet desire




ALSO, CHECK OUT THE BOOK TRILOGY OF "The Summer I Turned Pretty" BY JENNY HAN!!


1 comment: