Hello again!
What are your plans for summer? Anything you absolutely must do?
I know I don't have much of summer because of work, but I plan on making the best of it! Here's my 2017 summer bucket list!
1- Go skydiving. I reallllllly want to do this.
2- Go kayaking. Whether it be on a lake, the ocean, or even a river!
3- Swim in the ocean. Nothing beats taking a dip in cool salty water when it's hot outside.
4- Eat as many different fruits as possible. I love fruits, and what better time to try different and new ones than in the ripe season of summer?
5- Fly a kite! I haven't done this since I was maybe 10 years old. Maybe I could even do it on the beach?
6- Roast marshmallows at a bonfire. I love s'mores. Enough said.
7- Read and finish my want to read summer book list. You can read it in my last blog post!
8- Fall asleep in the sun. I love the warm feeling of the sun right as I'm about to fall asleep on sand or even the grass. I'll make sure to wear sunscreen though!
9- Snorkel. I'm really bad at it, but I'd love to give it another shot!
10- Run through the sprinklers. I seem to do this every year, so I might as well add this to the list.
Alright, so those are my top 10 things I'd love to do this summer. What are yours?
Thanks for reading,
Leni-Anne Blacker
aka
NightNerd18
No comments:
Post a Comment