Today is my cousin Katherine's wedding day. I was asked to be a bridesmaid and I of course said yes. She's like a sister to me and I'm extremely proud and happy for her.
She's always been there for me and we've only grown closer these past few years. I love the shit out of her. She's beautiful, inside and out.
Katherine, if you're reading this (which you should be, cuz), I love you forever and always and wish you all the world has to offer you. <3
Okay, now on to the actual blog. Today I'll be sharing my super simple skin care routine.
I like to start off by washing my face with Biroé's Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar. It's amazing for oily skin and leaves you feeling refreshed and light. I highly recommend this product because it gets rid of all your dirt.
Step two of my skin routine is St. Ives' Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub. It really gets into your pores and unclogs everything within. After a few days of using this morning and night, I notice an extreme difference in my skin. I hardly had any breakouts and my pores weren't as noticeable or clogged. Definitely use this product if you have a hard time with blackheads!
Now I'm ready to start my day! Sometimes I decide not to add makeup to my face and let it stay natural after cleaning it. Other days, I make sure I clean properly and let everything dry nicely for a half hour before applying my makeup.
I've been through many routines, trying to find the perfect thing for me. I finally found something that works extremely well. I highly recommend trying some of these products, or finding your own that work for you!
Healthy skin is happy skin!
Thanks for reading!
Leni-Anne Blacker
aka
Eleni Giannakas
aka
NightNerd18



No comments:
Post a Comment